Production services from the former A/V producer of Madden NFL Football.
Bringing together the elements of a computer game takes experience and hard work. Developing a modern game requires AI programmers, graphics programmers, 2D and 3D artists and animators, sound engineers, composers, writers, testers... and someone to look after it all. That's the producer's job.
If you've got a project that needs a producer, these are some of the things I can help you with:
Pre-production and planning
- Budgets and scheduling
- Audio and video production, directing and writing
- Licensing and intellectual property issues
- Contract negotiations with subcontractors
- Finding top independent talent to work on your project
- Project oversight and day-to-day production management
- Liason with marketing, sales, PR and legal departments
I was the audio/video producer for several years on Madden NFL Football, one of the most successful sports video games of all time with an annual development budget in the multiple millions.
[Up] to Consulting.